Our expert pain panel work closely together by forming a unique multidisciplinary approach, offering customised treatment for you, to suit your individual needs.
The Occupational Physician, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, and Psychologists are highly experienced in their field, to help you evaluate the current situation of your injury, and work toward recovery goals together.
They understand injuries can be complicated, and are here to provide you with information to benefit your well-being such as:
- A better understanding of your problem or injury
- A diagnosis
- Strategies to manage your pain
- Your physical function and tolerance for activity
- Medication review
- Give you a realistic time frame for recovery
- Management of any emotional or psychological issues you may have
- Management of any family and social concerns
- Workplace distresses
- Suitable duties that accommodate your functional abilities
Not only do our specialists offer in-house consultations, but they take the time to assess outer aspects that may be affecting your life, where they can also undertake the following external services for you:
- Activity of Daily Living assessment – An Occupational Therapist can come out to your home to assess the effect your condition has on everyday functioning of activity, and make recommendations for ways to assist in recovery, improve your function, independence, and safety in the home.
- Driving assessment – An Occupational Therapist can arrange a driving assessment, to evaluate your physical, sensory, visual, reflexes, and concentration abilities whilst driving.
- Worksite visit – An Occupational Physician or Occupational Therapist can come out to your workplace, to assess the effect your condition has on your normal working environment, and organise aids to return to work if necessary.
- Gym visit – A Physiotherapist can meet you at the gym, to help set up a graded exercise program using equipment, to make sure you are exercising safely and not exacerbating your current condition.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly administration staff who will be able to answer any questions you may have.